As of today we have performed
Free Military Mondays celebrations!
The Military Mondays concept is to provide…
- a simple, fun and romantic elopement ceremony for our military couple with up to 4 witnesses as an alternative to the County Clerk civil ceremony in a 20X20 office with the white plastic arch OR a quick and expensive trip to Vegas.
- the ceremony performed at one of two beautiful San Diego coastal locations.
- professional photographic images of the ceremony.
… all at no charge.
In addition, we will attempt to secure additional volunteer services such as a floral bouquet, videography and music.
These FREE elopement services for our full time active military members are offered on non-holiday Mondays. Other Mondays may also be excluded and noted on the calendar when booking.
Elopement Ceremonies are held at the following San Diego locations.
- Downtown – at the beautiful Bali Hai Restaurant on Shelter Island overlooking San Diego Bay at the iconic San Diego Skyline.
- San Diego North Coastal – on the peninsula lawn of the Oceanside Marina Suites in Oceanside Harbor with unobstructed harbor and ocean views.
- You may NOT HIRE and/or bring along any additional wedding vendors including photography.
- You will be notified by text the morning of your ceremony of any additional services (video, floral, musician, etc.).
- You must provide current/valid Military I.D. card and a public or confidential State of California marriage license prior to ceremony.
- No more than 4 witnesses. No Exceptions.
- FULL-TIME active duty Military Only. (Guard/Reserve/Veterans not eligible)
- No Vow Renewals or celebrations. (Must have valid marriage license)
- Services at the two locations offered.
- Non-Holiday Mondays ONLY.
Full list of Terms and Conditions are HERE