Military Mondays will be UNAVAILABLE for services:
Monday, October 01, 2018
Monday, November 12, 2018
We will return to Serving those that Serve us on November 19th 2018 in time for the Thanksgiving week Holiday!
The Military Mondays concept is to provide…
- a simple, fun and romantic elopement ceremony for our military couple with up to 4 guests as an alternative to the County Clerk civil ceremony in a 20X20 office with the white plastic arch OR a quick and expensive trip to Vegas.
- a ceremony performed at one of two beautiful San Diego coastal locations.
- professional photographic images of the ceremony.
… all at no charge.
In addition, we will attempt to secure additional volunteer services such as a floral bouquet, videography and music.
These FREE elopement services for our full time active military members are offered on non-holiday Mondays. (Other Mondays may also be excluded and noted on the calendar when booking).
Elopement Ceremonies are held at the following San Diego locations.
- San Diego Bay – at the beautiful Bali Hai Restaurant*** on Shelter Island overlooking San Diego Bay at the iconic San Diego Skyline.
- San Diego North Coastal – on the peninsula lawn of the Oceanside Marina Suites*** in Oceanside Harbor with unobstructed harbor and ocean views.
*** Based on Venue Availability
- You may NOT HIRE and/or bring along any additional wedding vendors including photography.
- You will be notified by text the morning of your ceremony of any additional services (video, floral, musician, etc.).
- You must provide current/valid Military I.D. card and a public or confidential State of California marriage license prior to ceremony.
- No more than 4 guests/witnesses. No Exceptions.
- FULL-TIME active duty Military Only. (Guard/Reserve/Veterans not eligible)
- No Vow Renewals or celebrations. (Must have valid marriage license)
- Services at the two locations offered.
- Non-Holiday Mondays ONLY.
Full list of Terms and Conditions are HERE