The Military Mondays concept is to provide…
- a simple, fun and romantic FREE elopement ceremony for our military couple with up to 4 witnesses as an alternative to the impersonal County Clerk civil ceremony in a 20X20 office with the white plastic arch OR a quick and expensive trip to Vegas.
- performed at one of two beautiful San Diego coastal location.
- provide professional photographic images of the ceremony at no charge.
In addition, we will attempt to secure additional volunteer services such as a a floral bouquet, videography and music.
These FREE elopement services for our full time active military members are offered on non-holiday Mondays. Other Mondays may also be excluded and noted on the calendar when booking.
Elopement Ceremonies are held at the following San Diego locations.
- Downtown – at the beautiful Bali Hai Restaurant on Shelter Island overlooking San Diego Bay at the iconic San Diego Skyline.
- San Diego North Coastal – on the peninsula lawn of the Oceanside Marina Suites in Oceanside Harbor with unobstructed harbor and ocean views.
You may NOT HIRE and/or bring along any additional wedding vendors including photography and you will be notified by text of any additional services (video, floral, musician, etc.) secured the morning of your ceremony.
You must provide current/valid Military I.D. card and a public or confidential State of California marriage license prior to ceremony.
No more than 4 witnesses. No Exceptions.